This is my digital garden, a place for my ideas to grow and be harvested. You might find the following resources useful:
- My research commonplace is a list of datasets, research resources, stats, econometric methods, libraries in R and python, and the like that I find useful. Commonplace books or commonplaces [Wiki] were the name for books that compiled knowledge, a somewhat lost souce of knowldge. Because I work in tech policy, there is a strong leaning towards tech, innovation, and telecom in the legal and legislative research section.
- I wrote a guide to tech and innovation issues for policymakers, which needs updating.
- A working bibliography (compilation of abstracts) in social media research
- A working bibliography of philosophy and technology
- I have strong confidence about these political, philosophic, and economic statements.
- In turn, these statements are rooted in these fundamental theorems of cognition, technology, and the social.
- On this website:
First published Sep 19, 2013